Would you like to delete the Instagram cache? If your cache hasn’t been emptied in a while, it might speed up the application. The option to clean your cache is not available on Instagram, while being available for clearing your recent search history. You’ll need to uninstall the app and reinstall it on your iPhone in order to manually erase your cache. For Android, go to Settings on your phone and delete the cache. You may delete the cache in the Instagram app on your iPhone and Android devices by following the instructions in this wikiHow. In this article we will let you know more about clear Instagram Cache & Search History
Things to Be Aware Of
- You’ll need to reinstall Instagram on your iPhone in order to remove your cache.
- In the Settings section of your Android device, you can clear the cache.
- Any saved data in your account, including your search, image, and exploration data, will be deleted if you clear your cache.
Method 1: Using Android
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone. This will have a background colour of purple-pink and look like a camera. 
- Press and hold the Instagram app’s icon. You don’t want to start the app, so resist clicking.
- Select “Delete App.” The trash can icon will be next to this in red. Instagram will log you out after a while. Make sure you are familiar with your login information before continuing.
- Secondarily, select Delete App to confirm. The option to Remove from Home Screen is also available, but in order for this to function, the item must be completely deleted. This could take a short while.
- Fifth, access the App Store. This will have a blue background and resemble an A.
- Enter “Instagram” into the search box.
- Install Instagram. Depending on how quickly your cellular or Wi-Fi connection is, this could take a few minutes.
- Open Instagram. You’ll be given the option of creating a new account or logging into an existing one.
- Decide on Log into existing account.
- Enter your login information. It will empty your cache. Your Instagram password can be changed if necessary.
Method 2: Using Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device. A cog icon will appear on this.
- Click Notifications & Apps. Although some devices could have various names, you must use your application manager. On Android, you may restart apps from here as well as remove them.
- Select “App details.” You can see how many apps you currently have installed from this as well.
- Scrolling down, select “Instagram.” This will have a backdrop colour of purple-pink with a camera icon.
- Before you clear your cache, make sure you are familiar with your Instagram login information. Throughout this procedure, you can be signed out.
- Click Cache & Storage. The quantity of data and cache that are store on your smartphone will be visible to you.
Step 15 of the image labelled “Clear Instagram Cache”
- Press Cache Clear. This will be shown below a garbage can icon. 0 bytes will appear next to the data information once the cache has been clear.
- Open Instagram. You’ll be given the option of creating a new account or logging into an existing one. Decide on Log into existing account.
- Enter your login information. It will empty your cache.
Method 3: Removal of Recent Searches
- Open the Instagram application.
- Select the profile icon on your home screen. Your profile image will serve as a clue as to its location, which is in the bottom right. 
- Tap the upper right corner. Additional choices will appear in a new window.
- Select “Your activity.” All of your activities will be show here in one spot.
- Select Recent search. The magnifying glass will be nearby.
- Click the Clear All button in the upper right corner. All of your recent searches will be accessible here. You will be ask to confirm your choice. Again click Clear all. To avoid deleting your history, select Not now.
Also read: Why Can’t PS5 Play PS4 And PS3 Games?